07 Juni 2005

so i'm not working when i should be...

Again, I'm at work, but not working. I just finished my mindless and tedious task, and nobody is here to give me another one. It's a funny thing about work, that once you have something assigned, everything else becomes infinitely more entertaining.

One thing that's always entertaining is finding funny stories on the internet. Like this: http://startribune.com/stories/389/5443033.html I can't believe that story was above the news about GM cutting 25,000 jobs on the Star Tribune website. Oh well, I guess nobody really cares about low skill workers. Road signs in rural municipalities are much more important.

I'm also alleviating my boredom at work by planning ahead for my trip to Europe. I bought event tickets for some cross-country ski races at the Torino (Italy) Olympics in February. This will be part of a grand European adventure over my two month break that might include Seville, London, Paris, Dublin, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Madrid and Rome. Sheesh, I haven't even started school and I'm already looking forward to a nice little break.

Not much is going on here. I'm going to take a break from doing nothing to do nothing while eating lunch.

Keine Kommentare: