02 Februar 2006

sorry

Erik points out that I've been pretty lackadaisical about posting pictures of myself in really awesome places. So here I am to try and correct some of that, and promise to do better going forward.A Beck's commercial in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
The Alps are really very pretty.
The scene at the end of the day at the bottom of the hill.

Now here's some other outdated shit:
Me in Nuremberg for the Christmas Market. I don't think I was supposed to be in the picture.
Lauren and Alia ride the kiddie carousel. They were the only ones older than nine on the thing, and none of the little kids really seemed to enjoy it this much.
Munich's Christmas Market.
Awww.

Hope this helps. I'll try to do better in the future, although my postings will be more sporadic, as I'll be travelling around a lot.

Keine Kommentare: