08 Februar 2006

the plan

Here's what's on tap for the semester break (or at least the month of February):

February 10: Take my last final. History. Arrggghhh.
February 11-15: Innsbruck to ski.
February 16: Night train to Turin.
February 19: Watching cross country ski race in Turin, then on to Milan.
February 20 or 21: Train from Milan to Florence.
February 23: Flying to Frankfurt. There's a big party in Mainz that I want to celebrate with Nico. Mainz is a city of 100,000, and 500,000 people are at the Karneval celebration.
February 27: Rosenmontag, big party and parade day.
February 28: Last day of Karneval (also Fat Tuesday).
March 1: Ash Wednesday, return to Munich with the train.
March 2-15: Write some papers for my classes.
March 16-19: My cousin comes to visit.
Sometime in later March: My dad comes to visit.

Whew. After that, I'll be free until April 24.

Keine Kommentare: