08 Oktober 2005

state of the blog

To my loyal reader(s):

I am going on an indefinite sabbatical from blogging. When I started this blog, I sincerely believed nothing passive agressive would be written here, simply because my life never involves any drama. I am now convinced that blogging and writing in a journal (which I started doing last week) actually attract drama (in the form of cute blonde girls). Ergo, I am going to stop both activities until this mess blows over.

Sincerely,
Your favourite former blogger

2 Kommentare:

John Bartholow hat gesagt…

I cannot help but feel regret at the loss of such great political commentary. Thou must continue thy newsy communiques, so those of us unable to go abroad (due to onerous majors) can live vicarously through them (and get good commentary).

Sincerely,
Senator John

Anonym hat gesagt…

Passive aggression, like saying which Bavarian beer is the best!?!?!?

DON'T LET THE MAN GET YA DOWN CHRIS!

Have I taught you nothing?